- Design, construction and optimization of new microwave plasma sources at atmospheriic pressure,
- Self-consistent theoretical and numerical models of surface-wave sustained discharge has been developed. Propagation chatacteristics of surface wave sustained the microwave discharge has been determined,
- Elaboration of nitrogen oxides removal technology from flue gas using corona discharge,
- Elaboration of gaseous hydrocarbon elimination techology from air under atmospheric pressure using microwave torch plasma,
- Influence of water characteristic on phenol degradation efficiency by using corona discharge in the water and to the water surface,
- Long-term cooperation with Air Liquide (France) on the microwave plasma sources for destruction of harmful gases.