IJPEST Headquarters: http://www.iesj.org/
Instruction for submission
International Journal of Plasma Environmental Science & Technology accepts unpublished papers on original research work based on plasma, review, letter to the editors in English. The scope of the articles is as follows;
- Gaseous pollution control
- Water treatments
- Solid and liquid waste treatment
- Plasma chemical processing of materials for environmental applications
- Electrostatic handling of particulate matters
- Biological applications such as decontamination, measurement
- Basic science and technology of atmospheric plasma for environmental application
- Novel application of plasma
The submission must indicate co-authors and a corresponding author (CA). CA must provide 1.Full mailing address; 2.Fax and Telephone; and 3.e-mail address.
Submission must be made to the following co-editors in the form of hard copy or electronic file in the form of PDF. For hard copy submission, three copies of double spaced manuscripts with full size figures and tables per page to the following Co-Editors;
J. Mizeraczyk e-mail: jmiz_at_imp.gda.pl
A. Mizuno e-mail: mizuno_at_ens.tut.ac.jp
T. Oda e-mail: oda_at_ee.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp
G. Touchard e-mail: Gerard.Touchard_at_lea.univ-poitiers.fr
L. Rosocha e-mail: plasmamon_at_msn.com
When you send an e-mail, please change "_at_" into "@".
All the paper submitted will be reviewed by two reviewers and the Co-Editors assigned for the paper will be communicating between authors and reviewers. If the opinion of the two reviewers is contradicted, the third reviewer will be invited.
The format of the paper is:
(1) Recommended conference papers in ISNTP, AP-AWTGORT and others to this journal will be reviewed as their original form if the authors do not wish to revise before the review.
(2) New submission or revised manuscript of the above noted conference papers
- -Use 12 pt font size and standard font.
- -Use double space and wide (3cm) margin.
- -Present table and figure on separated pages at the end of the manuscript.
- -Number all pages consecutively.
- -All the equation numbers must be right-hand side and referred in text as "Eq. Number".
- -All the publication cited in the text should use "[number].".The list of reference should give in the following form;
- Names of full coauthors, title of paper, names of journal, volume, full pages, year.
- Names of full co-authors, Title of book, publisher, place, year
- Names of full co-authors, Titles, Name of conference proceeding, editors names, volume, full page numbers, year.
The format is here
Prior to final acceptance
of the paper, the CA will be asked to submit a final form of the paper using the final paper format (Word file, available from the co-editors)
to the editor by electronic file (Both Word and PDF) to be photo-copied for publication. Copyright form
will also be requested. The authors should count the page length limit according to this final format. Refer to IESJ home page
Length of the paper
Contributed paper: 6 pages (about)
Letter: 1 page
The editorial board asks the authors to refer more than 15 papers besides self citation.
This journal is published by Institute of Electrostatics Japan, under the International Electrostatic Assembly. No publication fee is required.